Peavey PV 2015 Enclosure
The PV® 2015 is a full range quasi-three-way speaker system utilizing a pair of 15" premium woofers and a RX14 titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver for the highs. This high performance driver is mounted on a Peavey ® asymmetric Quadratic Throat Waveguide, with smooth, even response, low distortion and good high frequency dispersion. This horn has an asymmetrical vertical polar response, aiming the main energy lobe down 10°, so it is aimed at the audience, instead of over their heads. This helps reduce ceiling reflections for greater clarity and gain before feedback. The constant directivity characteristics provide the even coverage needed for a successful sound reinforcement application.
The lightweight, yet rugged, carpet-covered trapezoidal enclosure is ideal for portable use for live music or speech sound reinforcement, as well as music playback. A full-length, black powder coated perforated steel grille provides driver protection, and a professional appearance.
The crossover network includes tweeter protection, and driver EQ, for clear punchy sound, and good long term reliability. Two 1/4" phone jacks are connected in parallel for flexible wiring options.
- Quasi-three-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Peavey exclusive, premium woofers with 2.375" voice coil
- RX14 titanium diaphragm compression driver, 1.4" diameter
- Tweeter protection circuit
- 100° x 50° Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology
- 700 W program/1400 W peak power handling
- Heavy-duty full-length perforated steel grille
- Asymmetrical horn directs the sound down to the audience
- Steel corners
- Heavy-duty crossover network with EQ
- Rugged dado and rabbet construction plus internal braces for lightweight yet strong cabinet
- T-nut speaker mounting, not just screws
- Two 1/4" phone jacks in parallel
- Smooth round steel handles
- Weight Unpacked: 77.16 lb(35 kg)
- Weight Packed: 82.01 lb(37.2 kg)
- Width Packed: 22.125"(56.1975 cm)
- Height Packed: 46.5"(118.11 cm)
- Depth Packed: 20.5"(52.07 cm)