The EU 118D features a 1,000-watt Peavey IPR power section and a Low Rider¨ 18 woofer in a highly rugged enclosure. The EU 118D also features a fourth order Linkwitz-Riley crossover that has eight selectable low frequency crossover points, a crossover in/out switch, low frequency enhancement, and a high-pass output to send the signal out to an EU powered high/mid enclosure.
The EU input section features two input channels and a line output, with a mix of I/O options such as combination XLR-1/4" jacks, RCA and install-ready Phoenix connections. Input channels 1 and 2 also have mic/line source switches and gain controls. The Auto Off function automatically shuts off the power when it no longer detects a signal, while the Line Out allows the user to chain multiple units or send the input signal to another source.
The DynaQ section offers advanced tone controls such as Bass Enhancer, which is an overall loudness boost; a Music/Speech switch that provides optimized EQ settings for each audio type; and Contour, specially configured for program music. A module bay allows for future expansion including Wireless I/O, Delay/Time Adjustment, Mixer Expander, Ethernet I/O and more.
- 1,000W IPR power amplifier
- Full power handling down to 34 Hz
- Fourth order Linkwitz-Riley crossover with eight discrete low-frequency crossover points
- Bass enhancement circuit
- Crossover in/out switch
- Field-replaceable basket
- Compact and lightweight design
- Speaker pole mount
- Heavy-duty steel handles inset on both sides
- HammerHead Polyurethane black finish
- Full-length, perforated steel grille for speaker protection
- 18" Peavey Low Rider subwoofer
- Servo Feedback controlled woofer
- High-pass thru jack