2-channel power amp delivers 530W at 4 Ohms, 800W at 2 Ohms per channel.
Part of Peavey's IPR Series, the IPR 1600 Power Amp uses an advanced design that allowed Peavey engineers to dramatically reduce weight while increasing output power, reliability, and thermal efficiency. The rackmount power amp has a resonant switch-mode power supply and a highhigh-speed class D topology that yields the supremely high audio resolution and productivity.
The Peavey IPR 1600 features two channels with independent, 100Hz crossovers and produces 530W per channel at 4 Ohms, or 800W per channel at 2 Ohms. Peavey's exclusive DDT speaker protection with multi-point clip sampling leads a protection-circuitry suite that also includes DC, Temp, Signal, and Active safeguards, all referenced on the front panel with LED indicators. It also features a variable-speed fan housed in a lightweight aluminum chassis.
- Class D topology
- Two independent channels with 100Hz crossovers
- Combi 1/4" & XLR inputs
- Neutrik Speakon combo 1/4" outputs
- DDT speaker protection with multi-point clip sampling
- DC, Temp, Signal, and Active safeguards
- LED indicators
- Lightweight aluminum chassis
- 1000W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 600W RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 320W RMS x 1 at 8 ohms
- 900W RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 530W RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 300W RMS x 2 at 8 ohmsWeight Unpacked: 7.03 lb(3.19 kg)
- Weight Packed: 9.41 lb(4.27 kg)
- Width Packed: 12.5"(31.75 cm)
- Height Packed: 21"(53.34 cm)
- Depth Packed: 4.75"(12.065 cm)