Designed to power subwoofers.
Add a 3,800W PV 3800 amp to your Bi-Pack system for a tri-amped system! The highest-power PV Series power amp utilizes a crossover specially tailored for subwoofers and the high power necessary to drive them. Load Fault Correction circuitry along with the famous DDT™ speaker protection and Turn On/Turn Off protection allow operation with greater efficiency, even under difficult loads and power conditions. The PV 3800 connects to a PV 1600 Bi-Pack through a simple 1/4" or XLR cable.
- Turn On/Turn Off protection and FLS (Fault Load Correction)
- 1300 watts per channel at 4 ohms
- 775 watts per channel at 8 ohms
- 2650 watts bridged at 8 ohms
- Twin temperature-dependant variable-speed fans
- 2-rack-space, 2-channel power amp with DDT protection
- Weight Unpacked: 44.50 lb(20.185 kg)
- Weight Packed: 52.00 lb(23.587 kg)
- Width Packed: 5.87"(14.9098 cm)
- Height Packed: 22.5"(57.15 cm)
- Depth Packed: 21"(53.34 cm)