Engineered for professional, permanent flown installation. The SSE 15 is designed for professional permanent installations where speaker cabinets must be flown in order to cover as much area as possible. The SSE 15 is designed for arraying on stage, in churches, auditoriums or theme parks. The horn has a coverage pattern of 90° in the horizontal axis and 40° in the vertical axis. The highs are generated using the highly acclaimed Peavey 14XT titanium compression driver. The Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network is built in for driver protection. The low end is produced using the Peavey Scorpion Pro 1500+ 15" woofer with 2.5" (64 mm) voice coil. Connections are made using a four-pin Neutrik Speakon or a paralleled two-position terminal block for additional cabinets. The Peavey SSE 15 incorporates flying points on the top and bottom for the utilization of the Peavey VersaMount 70 mounting bracket. The SSE 15 is constructed with a special grade of high density 13 mm birch plywood and covered with a durable acrylic polyurethane. This finish makes the speaker enclosure presentable in any application. The Peavey SSE 15 is engineered for public address and a wide range of musical applications.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Designed for permanent install
- Seven flying points (six 3/8" for suspension and one 1/4" for angle adjustment)
- Full-range, wide-band production from 74 Hz to 17 kHz
- Peavey Scorpion Pro 1500+ 15" woofer with 2.5" (64 mm) voice coil
- Peavey 14XT titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network