Hi-fi sound, DJ-optimized frequency response with the comfort of memory-foam padding.
The HDJ-2000s ensure superb clarity with clear separation and maximum comfort, whichever environment you find yourself in - whether it’s performing in a packed club or engineering in a studio.
In fact, the HDJ-2000s’ 50 mm driver units and high-flux magnets create outstanding resolution, from bass to treble, and are ideal for studio applications.
The HDJ-2000 have the capacity for 3,500 mW of input, which means distortion is prevented, even at sustained loud volumes. The heavy-duty build of these headphones ensures zero resonance.
- 50mm Drivers
- Noise-Isolating Earpads
- Mono/Stereo Switch
- Swivel Earcups
- Adjustable Headband
- Folding Design
- Mini-XLR Replaceable Coiled Cable
- 1/4" Adapter
- Carrying Pouch Included
Snug Fit For Comfortable Use Even In Long Sessions
The HDJ-2000 DJ headphones offers an excellent fit with various ingenious details for comfortable use even in long sessions.
- Made with a soft touch: The HDJ-2000's flexible protein leather has a soft natural feel, which is used for ear pad/head pad surfaces that touch the skin.
- Snug fit: Low-rebound urethane foam is used inside the ear pads and head pad. Designed to fit over the shape of the head, maintaining comfort even in long sessions.
- Minimizes stress on the head: Ensuring comfortable DJ play with magnesium allow components which are used for the main body for both light weight and durability.
Excellecnt Durability and Toughness for Demanding Professional DJ's
The durability of the DJ headphone plug and connecting parts joining the main body and the cable has been improved, achieving construction robust enough to withstand professional use. The removable Mini XLR connector also makes it easy to replace the cable if it breaks.
I-Type Hinge Structure for Fucntionality and Design
I-Type Hinge is a smooth and integral form that has been achieved that naturally fits the hands at any moment during DJ play. The headphone’s ear pads have a spun finish aluminum ring that matches the design of Pioneer CDJ player play/cue buttons, for a simple and stylish design.
It folds into a compact configuration for easy carrying.
It comes with a pouch for carrying.
The housing turns 90 degrees for more convenient single-ear, on-shoulder, and various other monitoring styles. It automatically goes back to the original position after it is swiveled.
It clicks into place to prevent inadvertent rotation or folding of the headphones during use.
Ensures monitoring even with single-ear monitoring.
- Type: Dynamic, DJ-Style
- Frequency Range: 5 Hz to 30 kHz
- Impedance: 36Ω
- Sensitivity: 107 dB
- Maximum Input Power: 3500 mW
- Connectors: Gold-Plated 1/8" jack with 1/4" adapter
- Cable Length
- 3.9' (1.2 m) coiled
- 9.8' (3 m) stretched
- Weight: 10 oz (283 g)