The Rane Balance Buddy 2 is a Two-Channel Level Matching Converter capable of taking signals from an RCA connector based -10dBv consumer level source and converting them into balanced XLR signals at a +4dBu level. Ideal for running line level signals more than ten feet without noticable signal loss or added noise and hum.
- 2 Channels of -10 dBV to +4dBu Conversion
- Nickel Core "80" Ni Transformers
- Wide Bandwidth
- Low Distortion
- +24 dBu Maximim Levels
- RCA & XLR Connectors
- Input Impedance: 15k ohms
- Output Impedance: Not specified by manufacturer
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Attenuation / Gain: .5dB of loss at recommended load impedance
- Input Connections: (2) RCA
- Output Connections: (2) XLR (male)
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Dimensions: 1.65 x 5.1 x 4.25 in.