The ME 15S is a dual channel, 15 band, 2/3 octave graphic equalizer, featuring constant Q circuitry and housed in a single space 19" rackmount unit. The sliders are 20mm center detented, with a boost/cut range of either +/-6dB or +/-12dB. The unit provides balanced input and output connections, clip level indicators, individual bypass switches for both channels, and an internal power supply.
The individual filters of the ME 15S are a constant-Q (constant bandwidth) design. This means the bandwidth of each individual filter is guaranteed to be narrow enough to prevent unwarranted interaction between filters, yet wide enough to produce exactly the type of correction curve demanded by even the most unusual acoustic surroundings. The rear of the unit provides both XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors for fully active balanced and unbalanced input and output.
The ME 15S may be used in a variety of applications such as live sound, recording studios, instrument racks, as well as any conventional fixed installation environment.
- Dual channel 15 band 2/3 octave graphic equalizer
- Constant-Q filtering
- 20mm center detent sliders
- Variable input level controls
- Clip level indicators
- Infrasonic, Ultrasonic, and RFI Filters
- Balanced input and output connections
- Filter Type: Graphic, constant Q
- Number of Channels: 2
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" TRS phone
- Output: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" TRS phone
- Maximum Input Level: +20dBu
- Frequency Bands: 15 x 2, ISO spacing
- Bandwidth: 2/3 octave
- Range (Boost/Cut): +/-6dB or +/-12dB
- Maximum Output Level: +20dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 100kHz
- Dynamic Range: Not specified by manufacturer
- Noise: -91dB, sliders centered, unity gain, balanced
- Dimensions: 1U rack, 5 1/4" deep
- Specialties: Dual cut/boost ranges, front panel selectable