The RAD22 adds flexible I/O capability to RANE DSP systems. It provides two mic and two line inputs via XLR/TRS combination jacks and an 1/8” (3.5mm) stereo line output for monitoring, recording or amplification. Smart muting allows for the disconnecting of XLR and 1/4” cables to prevent disruption to sound systems for hot-swapping of microphones - even with 24V phantom power applied. Connect the RAD22 to RANE DSP with a Cat5e (or better) cable for a local run up to 500 feet (150m) away from the equipment rack.
Each RAD22 may be installed onto a standard U.S. two-gang electrical box, or flush-mounted to a wall surface.
- (2) XLR/TRS combo jack inputs with auto-switching for MIC or LINE level inputs
- Smart muting enables hot-swapping of inputs without sound system disruption
- 3.5mm TRS line output for recording, monitoring with headphones, and live sound amplification
- RJ45 connection to Rane multiprocessor
- Standard enclosure and standard back box mounting options for US, UK and EU
- Isolation circuitry prevents hum due to long cable runs with ground differentials
- Improved codec for superior audio transmission
- Completes the RAD family while complimenting the RAD16z