The Samson CH70 dynamic stereo headphones feature a closed back, supra aural design for maximum isolation, a fully adjustable padded headband and earcup set,and a very light overall weight for comfortable use during long sessions. The large 40mm drivers and thin, sensitive Mylar diaphragm ensure neutral, extended frequency reproduction and dynamic range.
The CH70's are professional grade headphones, but very inexpensive, and recommended as a good value for studio recording and mixing applications.
- Supra Aural, closed back stereo headphones for maximum studio monitoring isolation
- Large 40mm drivers with sensitive, ultra-thin Mylar diaphragms and Neodymium magnets for optimal frequency reproduction and wide dynamic range
- High sensitivity, high output
- Padded adjustable headband and earcups, very lightweight design for comfortable extended use
- Type: Supra Aural Closed Back Dynamic Stereo Headphones
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 22 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 103 dB SPL/mW(1 kHz, +/-3 dB)
- Maximum Input Power: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- 1 x Detachable 1/4" Stereo Phone Plug
- 1 x 1/8" Permanent Stereo Mini Plug
- Cable Length: 3' (1 m)
- Weight: 13.6 oz (385.6 g)