The Samson CH700 dynamic stereo headphones feature a closed back, circumaural design for maximum isolation, a fully adjustable padded headband and earcup set, and a neutral, extended frequency reproduction and dynamic range.
The CH700's are professional grade headphones , but very inexpensive, and recommended as a good value for studio recording and mixing applications.
- Circumaural closed back stereo headphones for maximum studio monitoring isolation
- Large 40mm drivers with sensitive, ultra-thin Mylar diaphragms and Neodymium magnets for optimal frequency reproduction and wide dynamic range
- High sensitivity, high output
- Padded adjustable headband and earcups
- Type: Circumaural Closed Back Dynamic Stereo Headphones
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 22 kHz
- Impedance: 64 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 108 dB SPL/mW(1 kHz, +/-3 dB)
- Maximum Input Power: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- 1 x Detachable 1/4" Stereo Phone Plug
- 1 x 1/8" Permanent Stereo Mini Plug
- Cable Length: 3' (1 m)
- Weight: 1.15 lb (521 g)