Selenium's D210Ti is recommended for use in monitor speakers, stage monitors and surround speakers in movie theaters. Compatible with 1-3/8"-18 TPI mount horns.
- Low-mass titanium dome diaphragm enables outstanding high frequency reproduction up to 20 kHz
- High temperature voice coil wound on a polyimide former for maximum reliability
- Precision engineered diaphragm structure and alignment mechanism
- Compatible with 1-3/8"-18 TPI mount horns
- Great replacement/upgrade for JBL Eon, Mackie, and other compact speakers' high frequency drivers
- Power handling: 80 watts RMS/160 watts program (with recommended 2,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave crossover)
- Minimum recommended crossover: 2,000 Hz (12 dB/octave)
- Voice coil diameter: 1.7"
- Throat diameter: 1"
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency response: 800-20,000 Hz (no crossover)
- SPL: 107 dB 1W/1M
- Magnet weight: 23.5 oz.
- Dimensions: 4.53" dia. x 2.83" D.