Sennheiser HMD 26-II-600-S Single Sided Broadcast Headset with Microphone box includes
- Cable Clip
- Large Headband Padding
- Wind and Pop Screen
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Sennheiser HMD 26-II-600-S Single Sided Broadcast Headset with Microphone overview
The HMD 26-II-600-S Single Sided Broadcast Headset with Microphone from Sennheiser has one earcup and one open side to accommodate the requirements of demanding broadcast applications for studio or outdoor productions. The headset is lightweight, provides a soft ear cushion and headband padding for comfort during long production days.
The closed, supra-aural headphone is designed for high maximum SPL and provides passive noise attenuation. They are also equipped with the ActiveGard limiter which protects hearing from sudden volume peaks above 105 dB. It can be activated or deactivated.
Headset is equipped with a dynamic hyper-cardioid microphone. The microphone has a shock mounted capsule for absorbing structure born noise. The short flexible part of the boom allows for positioning of the microphone. This headset is designed for use in a loud environment.
The HMD 26-II-600-S does not come with a headset cable. Headset cables are sold separately and come in a variety of termination types.
Sennheiser HMD 26-II-600-S Single Sided Broadcast Headset with Microphone specifications
- Impedance: 600 ohm (headphones)
- SPL: 1 kHz, 1V: 107 dB
- Max SPL Level: ActiveGard™ switched off: 127 dB at 1 kHz, 200 mW
- Frequency Response: 40 to 16,000 Hz (microphone, headphones)
- Transducer: Mic: dynamic, noise-compensating, hypercardioid Headphones: dynamic, closed
- Microphone: BMD 424
- THD: < 0.5 %
- Contact Pressure: 3.9 N
- Ear Coupling: Supra-aural
- Storage Temperature: -131 to 158° F (-55 to 70° C)
- Operating temperature: -59 to 131° F (-15 to 55° C)
- Output Voltage: 0.4 mV / Pa at 1 kHz
- Weight: 4.6 oz (130 g)