The HMD46-31 from Sennheiser is a lightweight and comfortable dual-ear boomset ideal for air traffic control and other communication. The two-piece headband automatically adjusts to accommodate virtually any head size, and the soft earpads provide lasting comfort. The earpieces can flip away for single-ear monitoring, allowing you to hear your environment along with the headset.
A noise-compensating dynamic microphone provides excellent speech transmission. The mic sits at the end of a flexible gooseneck, which can be worn on the right or left side for precise positioning. An easily-replaceable single-sided cable provides the perfect amount of slack and minimizes messy tangles.
- Ultra lightweight construction
- Two-piece auto-adjust headband
- Soft foam earpads
- Flip-away earpieces for single-ear monitoring
- Noise-compensating dynamic microphone
- Flexible gooseneck can be positioned on the right or left side
- Single-sided cable for minimal tangles
- Type: On-Ear
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Cable Length: 6.1' (1.85 m)
- Weight: Not Specified by Manufacturer