The ME 102S5 modular mini-microphone capsule fulfills professional demands for sound quality and rugged handling, and is suitable for all areas of live work where a small and unobtrusive microphone is needed for vocal and speech applications. The ME 102S5 is encased in a rugged scratch resistant matte finish. The ME102S5 includes the Sennheiser straight cable with an unterminated (pig-tail) connection for wiring custom connectors.
- Excellent speech clarity.
- Gently falling frequency response curve at low frequencies ensures good rejection of handling and wind noise.
- Minimal inherent self-noise.
- Microphone capsules, can be quickly interchanged.
- Unterminated for wiring custom connections.
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): Not Specified by Manfacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Not Specified by Manfacturer
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 133 dB (THD = 1%)
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power Provided by EW Series Transmitters
- Output Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Output Connectors: Unterminated (No Connection)
- Case: Small Protective Carrying Case
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: None
- Applications: Wireless Audio for Videography, Broadcast, Live Performance (Stage), Lectures, etc.
- Dimensions: .48 x .24" (12 x 6mm) LxW
- Weight: .035 oz. (1 g)