The MKE 102 S 60 Lavalier Microphone fulfills professional demands for sound quality and rugged handling, and is suitable for all areas of live work where a small and unobtrusive microphone is needed for vocal and speech applications.
Note! The "S" in "MKE 102 S 60" indicates a straight cable to the lavalier, rather than the right angle of the normal MKE 102.
- Excellent speech clarity
- Gently falling frequency response curve at low frequencies ensures good rejection of handling and wind noise
- Minimal inherent self-noise
- Omnidirectional or cardioid microphone capsules, can be quickly interchanged
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 106 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 73 dB
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 127 dB (THD = 1%)
- Power Requirements: Phantom, (48v, Supplied by K-6 Module, Not Included)
- Output Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Output Connectors
- Proprietary Screw-On to K6 Power Supply, (Not Included)
- K-6 then Terminates to XLR-3M Type Connector
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: Yes, -11dB/Octave, (@ 100 Hz) Switchable Bass Roll-Off Filter Found on K6 Module
- Applications: Broadcast, Live Performance (Stage), Lectures, etc.
- Dimensions: .48 x .24" (12 x 6mm) LxDiameter
- Weight: .035 oz. (1 g)