The Beige ME 102SEW Modular Mini-Microphone Capsule fulfills professional demands for sound quality and rugged handling, and is suitable for all areas of live work where a small and unobtrusive microphone is needed for vocal and speech applications. The ME 102SEW is encased in a rugged scratch resistant matte finish.
Note! The "S" in "MKE 102 SEW" indicates that this model has a straight connecting cable, rather than the right angle plug of the non-"S" model and the "EW" in "MKE 102 SEW" indicates that this model is specially designed to work with the Evolution Wireless Series Transmitters.
- Excellent speech clarity.
- Gently falling frequency response curve at low frequencies ensures good rejection of handling and wind noise.
- Minimal inherent self-noise.
- Microphone capsules, can be quickly interchanged.
- Specially designed to connect to EW series transmitters.
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): Not Specified by Manfacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Not Specified by Manfacturer
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 133 dB (THD = 1%)
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power Provided by EW Series Transmitters
- Output Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Output Connectors: 1/8" Mini Jack Designed for Use with the EW Series Transmitters
- Case: Small Protective Carrying Case
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: None
- Applications: Wireless Audio for Videography, Broadcast, Live Performance (Stage), Lectures, etc.
- Dimensions: .48 x .24" (12 x 6mm) LxW
- Weight: .035 oz. (1 g)