The Sennheiser SI 30 is a wideband IR modulator with an integral radiator. It can be switched between operation on Channel 1 (2.3 MHz), Channel 2 (2.8 MHz) and stereo operation.
The compact size and relatively low radiating power of the SI 30 modulator/radiator and its companion SZI 30 radiator offer an affordable and practical solution for use in smaller or medium-sized conference rooms, or for applications requiring audio transmission to well-defined zones, in public spaces such as museums, aquariums and galleries.
Note! AC adapter sold separately.
- Ultra-lightweight, compact IR radiator and modulator/radiator for 2.3/2.8MHz carrier frequencies in conference rooms and museums
- Easily installed and precisely aligned
- Small footprint for multi-unit setup in smaller spaces
- Cost-effective conferencing and multi-room solution
- Type: IR FM Modulator/Radiator
- Frequency Range: 2.3 MHz, 2.8 MHz selectable
- Transmitting Frequency Range: 21,000 ft2
- Impedance: 50 Ohm (output)
- Sensitivity: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Maximum Input Power: 4V
- 1/8" Mono Mini
- 1 x 3-pin Texas-Socket
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.6 x 1 x 3.5" (118 x 25 x 90mm)
- Weight: 4.9 oz (140g)