Arrayable 2 Way 6.5" Full Range Loudspeaker for Installation Applications (Weather Resistant, White)
- Arrayable 2 way full range loudspeaker for installation applications
- 175 Watts continuous, 700 Watts peak power
- All components weather resistant to IP54 for outdoor use
- Carbon fiber loaded 6.5" low frequency driver with low mass coil for improved transient response
- Aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver
- Rotatable converging elliptical waveguide provides 100° H x 60° V dispersion
- Multiple array configurations for extended coverage
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- 12 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt white paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated plated steel mesh grille with foam backing
- Captive cable tail with sealed cable gland on aluminium connector panel
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Weather resistant for outdoor use to IP54, the 700 Watt TCS62-R-WH arrayable two-way 6.5" loudspeaker system is ideally suited for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. The TCS62-R-WH is designed to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, providing optimal FOH performance, as well as offering considerable flexibility to readily adapt to varying venue requirements.
The TCS62-R-WH features a carbon fiber loaded 6.5" low frequency driver with low mass coil for improved transient response. The aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver is mounted on a rotatable 100° horizontal by 60° vertical converging elliptical waveguide. When the waveguide is rotated 90° from the standard position a 60° horizontal by 100° vertical dispersion is achieved, making the TCS62-R-WH ideal for an even broader range of applications.
Finished in a highly durable weather resistant semi matt white paint, the trapezoidal cabinet is constructed from 12 mm (½ ") birch plywood – and includes a rugged outdoor powder coated perforated zinc plated steel mesh grille. Multiple rigging points allow bracket mount suspension in any orientation, or mounting with dedicated brackets – available separately. Connectivity is provided in the form of a captive cable tail, which enters the cabinet by means of a sealed cable gland on an aluminium panel.
Architecture & Engineering Specifications
The loudspeaker shall be of the full range, two-way, passive type, consisting of one 6" (162 mm) LF driver and one 1" (25 mm) HF compression driver. The loudspeaker shall be weather resistant for outdoor use, to rating standard IP54. Performance specifications of a typical production unit shall meet or exceed the following: frequency response, measured with swept sine wave input, shall be flat within ±3 dB from 60 Hz to 20 kHz and within -10 dB from 50 Hz to 20 kHz. Nominal dispersion, at -6 dB points, shall average 100° H x 60° V, rotatable. Nominal impedance shall be 8 Ohms. Power handling shall be 175 Watts continuous, 700 Watts peak. Sensitivity, measured on axis, mean averaged over stated bandwidth, shall be 90 dB, 1 Watt @ 1 meter. Maximum SPL (peak), measured at 1 meter with music program at stated amplifier input, shall be 118.5 dB. Dimensions: 224 mm high x 402 mm wide x 198 mm deep (8.8" x 15.8" x 7.8"). Net weight: 7.3 kg (16.1 lbs). The loudspeaker system shall be the TURBOSOUND TCS62-R-WH. No other loudspeaker shall be acceptable unless submitted data from an independent test laboratory verifies that the above combined performance / size specifications are equaled or exceeded.