Co-axial 2500 Watt 2 Way 15" Stage Monitor with Klark Teknik DSP Technology and ULTRANET
- 2 way stage monitor for touring applications
- 2,500 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Carbon fibre loaded 15" neodymium motor low frequency driver
- Titanium dome 1.4" neodymium motor compression driver
- Low profile design to maximize audience sight lines
- Low distortion waveguide provides 60° H x 40° V dispersion
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- 15 mm (5/8") plywood enclosure with fiber glass reinforced composite end cheeks
- Hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Durable handle for easy lifting and carrying
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
FLASHLINE MONITORS TFM152M-AN
The 2-way full range TFM152M-AN is a 2,500 Watt 15" powered loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Designed to work individually without a controller, the TFM152M-AN provides optimal performance for wedge monitoring and is an exceptional choice for FOH, sidefill and delay line applications.
TURBOSOUND is recognized the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. We take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilizing only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. The TFM152M-AN loudspeaker features a carbon fiber loaded 15" neodymium low frequency driver and a titanium dome 1.4" neodymium high frequency compression driver, which is mounted on a 60° horizontal by 40° vertical dispersion low distortion waveguide.
Class-D – Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, the TFM152M-AN provides an impressive 2,500 Watts of output power in a highly portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and large heat sinks.
A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system’s performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for the utmost punch and definition at high output levels – and long-term reliability.
ULTRANET connectivity is provided by two locking etherCON* connectors. Up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data are transmitted via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices – including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems. Simplified cable routing and ease of setup translate directly into significant time saved during installation.
Intuitive User Interface
On the rear panel of the amplifier module, the user interface’s LCD display and single rotary encoder provide intuitive access to: position compensation, user EQ control, subwoofer integration and signal routing features. In addition to the balanced XLR input, an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining more active loudspeakers or for use with active subwoofers. An onboard USB port provides access for remote control of the TFM152M-AN via a free PC computer software download from turbosound.com – as well as convenient DSP firmware updates.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5⁄8") plywood with fiber glass reinforced composite end cheeks and a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. The TFM152M-AN includes a convenient pole mount socket for use with 35 mm poles/speaker stands to optimize coverage and a durable handle for easy transport. TFM152M-AN’s low profile design provides improved audience line of sight for seamless integration into any application. Mains power input is provided via a Neutrik powerCON* connector.
Designed to provide exceptional and unobtrusive onstage performance for travelling musicians, houses of worship, banquet facilities, night clubs – and a host of other venues, the 2,500-Watt TFM152M-AN puts touring-grade sound quality into a scalable loudspeaker system that is supremely portable and versatile.