Flybar for TFS-550H and TFS-550L for Installation Applications
- Custom designed fly bar for rigging TFS-550 line arrays
- Flies up to 12 TFS-550H elements or 6 TFS-550L sub woofers with a 10:1 Safety factor
- Steel construction with semi matt black powder coat finish
- Multiple pick points for suspension from a single pulley
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The TFS-550-FB2 flybar is designed to safely suspend up to twelve (12) TFS-550H or six (6) TFS-550L enclosures in a vertical array, either as unique or mixed arrays with a 10:1 safety factor. The flybar is secured to the uppermost speaker enclosure using the quick lock pins supplied with the cabinet, with additional enclosures attached in a similar manner below the previous element. The rear attachment point allows for desired angle positioning, which is determined by the venue or user’s requirements.
Designed for Maximum Safety
The TFS-550-FB2 has been load tested for a Safe Working Load (SWL) of 180 kg with a 10:1 safety factor. For mixed arrays, TFS-550Lsubwoofers must be flown above the TFS-550H full range loudspeakers. For safe operation check array size and loading conditions according to the manual.