The Ultimate Support MC-125 Professional Studio Boom Stand is the most stable and adjustable studio boom stand available for the price. Featuring an extremely stable base, adjustable height and boom, the MC-125 is mobile and portable with rollerblade-style wheels that let you move it smoothly just where you need it.
- Heavy Cast Base with Rollerblade-style Wheels
- Adjustable Counter Weight
- Height and Length Adjustable
- 100% Field Serviceable Parts
Extremely Stable Base
The MC-125 has a large 22.5" diameter base with locking, rollerblade-style wheels, providing a low center of gravity and extra stability.
Use the reliable clutch to smoothly raise or lower the height from 51.5-82.75".
The long boom telescopes from 35-61" and features a friction-free clutch arm extension. In addition, the MC-125 includes a unique, easy to adjust 5.75 lb counterweight.
Mobile And Portable
The three rollerblade-style wheels let you move the stand smoothly just where it's needed. The threaded shaft and boom sections provide quick set-up and tear-down for easy transport and storage.
- Minimum Height: 51.5" (130.8 cm)
- Maximum Height: 82.75" (210.2 cm)
- Boom Length
- Minimum: 35" (88.9 cm)
- Maximum: 61" (154.9 cm)
- Load Capacity: Not specified by manufacturer
- Base Diameter: 22.5" (57.2 cm)
- Casters: 3
- Weight: 35 lbs. (15.88 kg)
- Counterweight(s): 5.75 lbs. (2.6 kg)
- Construction: Die-cast steel
- Color: Black
- Base Type: Round base with casters