The TOUR-T-T from Ultimate Support is a professional-quality mic stand with a telescopic boom. The stand features a durable steel construction with a heavy-duty black chrome finish that's resistant to rust and scratches. The tripod legs provide a stable platform, while the oversized rubber foot caps provide a non-slip grip. The patented base design has a quick-release connection system that allows you to mix and match any Tour-series base and shaft for quick setup, tear-down, and storage.
The stand also has a patented universal mic attachment that fits both US and metric threaded clips and accessories. The patented and ergonomic quarter-turn clutch system is die-cast and allows you to make fast adjustments that have a strong and secure hold. Internal glides provide fast, smooth, and silent operation.
The telescopic mic boom features a heavy-duty aluminum construction with a black anodized finish. The boom also features the universal mic attachment and smooth internal glide system. It has large, ergonomic knobs and a metal counter-weight for ideal balance.
Note! Weighted bases are available separately as part of the modular system.
- Stand has a durable steel construction with a heavy-duty black chrome finish that's resistant to rust and scratches
- Telescopic mic boom features a heavy-duty aluminum construction with a black anodized finish
- Tripod legs provide a stable platform, while the oversized rubber foot caps provide a non-slip grip
- Patented base design has a quick-release connection system that allows you to mix and match any Tour-series base and shaft
- Patented universal mic attachment on both the stand and boom fits US and metric threaded clips and accessories
- Ergonomic quarter-turn clutch system is die-cast and allows you to make fast adjustments that have a strong, secure hold
- Internal glides provide fast, smooth, and silent operation
- Boom arm has large, ergonomic knobs and a metal counter-weight for ideal balance
Black Chrome Finish
Featuring a hard chrome protective finish (5x more durable than the finish found on stadium bleachers, for example), Tour Series mic stands will not chip, rust, or show wear - period. But, they're also finished in black, the color of choice for blending into the background of your show on stage!
Modular Base Design
Any Tour Series base fits any Tour Series shaft so you'll always be prepared for whatever the next show demands. And the Tour Series bases feature super aggressive threads combined with a wedge lock that allows for a much faster setup and take down, and less chance of the shaft unthreading from the base during performances.
Heavy-duty, Secure Clutch
The patented Quarter-Turn Clutch on the Tour Series microphones is a super smooth design that locks and unlocks with only a quarter turn of the clutch handle. It's an over-molded clutch that delivers a secure grip that locks up faster and smoother than any other clutch on the market.
Patented Universal Mic Attachment
Whether you're performing in the States or over seas, a Tour Series microphone stand is the only stand you'll need. The top threads fit both US- and metric-threaded mic clips and accessories for use all around the world.
100% Field-replaceable Parts
All Tour Series microphone stands can be field serviced with replacement parts as needed over their VERY long lifespan (from the foot caps all the way up to the mic adapter). So, rather than throwing away a mic stand when a part breaks, with a Tour Series mic stand you can simply replace the part and move on to the next gig!
Ulti-Boom Telescoping Boom Arm
The new Ulti-Boom telescoping mic boom features an oversized rotation hub, the place on a boom where everything comes together. Ultimate Support's center hub is the largest on the market, increasing friction, and reducing any chance of slipping. And, the Ulti-Boom features a true metal counter-weight that provides true balance on the boom.
- Base Type: Tripod
- Height Type: Standard
- Height: 41.7" - 64.6" (1060 mm - 1640 mm)
- Tube Diameter: 1.1" (28 mm)
- Weight: 12.65 lbs.
- Telescoping Length: 18.9" - 34.6" (480 mm - 880 mm)