A belt-driven turntable that is extremely portable and versatile.
If you're looking for an excellent-sounding and beautiful-looking record player for your home, the Vestax BDT-2600 was made for you. It comes complete with a dust cover and needle cartridge, and it includes a high-quality built-in phono preamp, so you can plug it into a system that doesn't have a dedicated record player input.
The black metal chassis of the BDT-2600 has a good amount of weight to it, which makes it less likely to skip and improves the overall sound quality. It plays 33, 45, and 78 RPM records, and the internal preamp can be bypassed if you want to use a different preamp.
The balanced S-shaped tone arm delivers exceptional sound quality, while improving the angle of playability. A start/stop button is featured on the top panel of the turntable for ease of operation. There are two pitch controls (regular and fine) for speeding up and slowing down playback. This is useful for mixing records DJ-style (however, the BDT-2600 was not designed for scratching).
- Plays 33, 45 and 78 RPM vinyl records
- Features a built-in phono preamp, making it compatible with sound systems that lack a dedicated record player input
- The playback speed is adjustable between 16 and 98 RPM
- S-tonearm and robust black metal chassis for optimal sound quality
- Dust Cover and needle cartridge included
Note:The BDT-2600 does not have a cuing lever, so you must manually place the needle on the record.
- Color: Black/White
- Output Connectors: RCA
- Motor: Belt drive, DC servo motor
- Speeds: 33, 45, and 78
- Brake: None
- Pitch Control Range: Adjust speed from 16 to 98 RPM
- Wow and Flutter: 0.03% (WRMS)
- Dimensions: 18.6 x 5.4 x 14.8" (472 x 138 x 375mm)
- Weight: 24 lbs (10.9 kg) Shipping weight